Duro-Last® Designer Series
Ballast Print, Shingle Print & Vinyl Rib Roofing Systems from the Duro-Last® Designer Series
Our Designer Series products are ideal for applications where roof appearance is important, but conventional shingles or roofing ballast may not be practical. Duro-Last membrane is printed with either a ballast or shingle print, and the Duro-Last Vinyl Rib Roofing System offers the architectural appearance of a standing seam metal roof. All of these systems provide an aesthetic look, plus the watertight performance and long-term durability of the Duro-Last Roofing System.
Roofing Details: Rock-Ply® and Shingle-Ply® Membranes
- Available in roll goods only.
- 50 mil thickness.
- The Rock-Ply membrane is printed with the appearance of a ballast roof.
- The Shingle-Ply membrane is printed with a shingle design in sandstone tan or slate gray.
- Request a sample for the most accurate color representation.
- A complete line of custom prefabricated accessories is available for the Designer Series membranes.
Vinyl Rib Roofing System Details
- The Vinyl Rib system consists of the Duro-Last single-ply membrane and separate vinyl ribs that are heat welded to the installed membrane.
- Requires the use of an adhered membrane to the roof deck (no mechanical fasteners) to provide a smooth roof surface.
- Compared to standing seam metal roofs, the Vinyl Rib system offers waterproofing, not just shedding as well as more effective insulation options.
- Available in all Duro-Last, Duro-Tuff>® and Duro-Fleece® colors. Custom colors available upon request, minimum quantities apply.
- A complete line of custom prefabricated accessories is available for the Vinyl Rib system. These flashings are welded to the deck membrane – providing a monolithic, watertight roofing system.
Contact us today to learn more about how United Roofing of Colorado can help you get the superior protection offered by the Duro-Last Roofing System.