This residence is in Westcliffe, CO and we tore off the old roofing membrane and installed a layer of Duro-Blue before installing the new roofing membrane.
- The current roof was torn off and disposed of.
- Duro-Last, 50 mil, PVC, Single ply, tan roofing membrane was mechanically attached over Duro-Blue separation slip sheet in accordance with current manufacture specifications.
- The roof top penetrations received factory made stack and curb flashings. We installed two-way roof vents to properly vent the new roof system.
- The roof was terminated with standard termination bar on all sides.
- Upon completion Duro-Last issued a 15-year residential warranty. This warranty is transferable upon the sale of the building. UROC also offered a 1-year workmanship warranty.